Saturday, July 17, 2004

Why Billy Zane?

Billy Zane is, without a doubt, in possession of the most expressive
brow and sparkly eyes known to filmdom. But that's not the reason
why he's the subject of this blog. Over the years, it just seems
that his name comes up whenever my brother, Nathan, and I talk about
various concepts for TV shows and movies we'd like to see.



I suppose that this would an approriate place to cite an example - but
that what the other entries are for. Or I could talk about his
performace in a film that I particularly enjoyed - but that's the
point, I like all of them (with the exception of TITANIC, haven't seen
it) because he's Billy Zane. Although I will say that he totally creeped me out in DEAD CALM.



I'd like to inaugurate this blog by saying one thing: Thank you, Billy. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home